All rates are based on two people sharing a room.
|Room with Dinner & Breakfast||Room with Breakfast|
|Treetops – Loft Room||£235.00||£165.00|
|Mountain View Room||£245.00||£175.00|
We usually only book Saturday night as part of a two night weekend break, either Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday. Occasionally we may have a Saturday night available for one night at late notice. Dinner, bed and breakfast rates only are available for Saturdays.
We guarantee to have your room ready by 3.00pm on your day of arrival. If you would like to arrive earlier then let us know at the time of booking and we will arrange this for you. Check out time is 11.00am.
‘The Cottage’ dates back to the 17th Century and has been lovingly restored. However, the fabric of the building has features that mean we are unable to accommodate children under 10 years. We can provide detailed information for those with mobility constraints.
- A deposit of 50% is required to make a room reservation
- Cancellation in writing up to 14 days prior to date of arrival – deposit refunded (minus £10.00 administration)
- Within 14 days of arrival – deposit only refunded if we can re-let the room(s)
- New Year (30th Dec – 1st Jan) and group bookings (over 3 rooms), we require 8 weeks notice of cancellation in writing. for deposit to be refunded. We recommend travel insurance to cover bookings.
- Guests own food and alcoholic drinks should not be consumed on our premises.