THE COTTAGE IN THE WOOD: RESTAURANT BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, 2021
The Cottage in the Wood is a small, independent, family-run restaurant that strives to
provide professional, friendly service and high quality food. In order to maintain that
we have a few booking conditions. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Terms and Conditions:
• You can reserve tables from 1 – 4 people directly via our online Restaurant booking
page. Currently a maximum group size of 4 people.
• Please note that debit/credit card details are required for all bookings and WILL
NOT be charged. These details will be held in our secure PCI-DSS compliant
system. We kindly request that diners give us at least 24 hours notice if a
cancellation or amendment is required (and should be notified by email including
your booking reference). Only in the event of a late cancellation or a no-show will a
charge be made. You will be liable to a full dinner charge at £65pp or £50pp for
• Once card details are verified we will send you a confirmation email and this
constitutes our acceptance of your reservation. Please provide the correct contact
information so that we can reach you if necessary. We would only contact you with
regards to existing bookings or to confirm any amendments/cancellations.
• If redeeming a Gift Voucher, please contact us on 017687 78409 or
• We welcome children over 10 yrs who will enjoy our style of food. We do not offer a
children’s menu. Please see our website for sample menus.
• We are pleased to cater for specific dietary needs/allergies, please notify on
booking including request for pescatarian/vegetarian diet. Please note that while
we do our best to accommodate most requests, not all can be guaranteed.
• Telephone lines are open between 10.00am – 4.00pm Tuesday to Friday. Please
leave a message if we can’t answer immediately and we will return your call as
soon as possible. Please note we are closed on Sunday/Mondays. For messages
received over the weekend we will reply Tuesday on reopening.
• We reserve the right to amend or cancel bookings due to issues beyond our control.
• By completing the restaurant booking you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
We look forward welcoming you to ‘The Cottage in the Wood’.
With warm regards, The Cottage Team